On today’s episode of Deep Dive, I welcome Hilary Johnson, CEO of Hatch Tribe who works with women entrepreneurs to help them start and grow their businesses.
Hillary and I talk about how she came up with the name for Hatch Tribe and how she started her business. We discuss how the pandemic has impacted businesses and how some businesses have managed to pivot their offerings. We also chat about the role of fears and how to overcome them through inner work and how different choice impact your path in life.
Hilary shares how using clear boundaries have helped her ensure that joy is part of her life. She also shares her struggles with balancing, staying the course, and adding too much to your plate. Hilary describes how she uses the thrive method to help her clients get clear on their intentions. Finally, Hilary shares some of her marketing mistakes.
Watch as we do a deep dive with Hilary Johnson and learn:
- Why entrepreneurs fail to get out of survival mode
- How to overcome your fears of failure
- The value of self-discipline and having clear boundaries
- How Hilary helps clients get clear on their intentions
| 3 Value Bombs |
- The pandemic has forced business owners to ask what has to change in their business, how they can pivot their offering and if they are growing intentionally.
- Inner work is essential for entrepreneurs. There’s value in being able to recognize your fears for what they are while working through the discomfort.
- Do less, but better. When you find your essence, you grow faster.
I invite you to be my next guest! Complete the application now.
#B2BSelling #ChalaDincoy #Podcast #PolishMyPitchPodcast #ElevatorPitch