Join me as I welcome Greg Bray, President of Blue Tangerine to this episode of Deep Dive. Greg explains how his digital marketing agency evolved into a super niche focusing on home builders. He explains how they later pivoted when the bottom dropped out of their niche industry.
We discuss how COVID has impacted the digital marketing needs of different industries as well as how people’s expectations of businesses have shifted. We also chat about what makes a good website; good content, clear information, calls to action and mobile-friendly.
We talk about many aspects of the home building industry, including forecasts for the coming year and what’s in store next for Greg’s business. Greg shared his background and how he paired marketing with website design. Finally, we talk about the value of bringing in outside help and the role of AI in chats and support.
Watch as we do a deep dive about Greg Bray and learn:
- How the uncertainty of COVID has impacted businesses
- Why digital marketing is so important, especially during COVID
- Good website design basics and new trends
- What’s happening in the home builder industry
| 3 Value Bombs |
- If people can’t find your business online it’s almost like you don’t exist anymore.
- A website is not a separate interaction, people expect an integrated experience.
- The number one marketing mistake is complacency, you always need to consider your sales pipeline.
I invite you to be my next guest! Complete the application now.
#B2BSelling #ChalaDincoy #Podcast #PolishMyPitchPodcast #ElevatorPitch